Downing Street Group Inc. (“EtobiCo”) doing business as EtobiCo Shuttle, believes in building relationships with our customers, based on trust and respect. To achieve this, we want to inform you exactly how we collect, use and disclose the Personal Information of our customers.
“Personal Information” is any information about an identifiable individual. This policy applies to Personal Information collected by EtobiCo Shuttle through this website.
Information We Collect
1. EtobiCo Shuttle collects Personal Information from its customers in order to set up a user account and facilitate your use of the products and services offered by EtobiCo Shuttle. As a EtobiCo Shuttle customer, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and e-mail address
- Billing information, such as the number, expiration date, CVV number, card type and billing address of your credit card
- Information related to your vehicle, such as the make, model and model year of your vehicle, vehicle color, vehicle registration and licence plate information and insurance information
- Location of your vehicle in order to provide you with location-based services
- Business information, such as your company’s name and industry, your job title and job description
- Personal preferences and product interests which you may provide in your account profile.
Our servers automatically collect certain technical, non-Personal Information when you use our website to facilitate your use of the website and its services. This information may include your browser type, operating system, page views and clicks, location data, IP address, unique device ID and referral URLs.
How Your Personal Information is Used
EtobiCo Shuttle may use this information to:
- Process your financial transactions
- Send you order and renewal confirmations
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- Administer your account
- Send you requested product or service information
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of EtobiCo Shuttle and our partners or other third parties
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or violation of any policies
- Improve our services and product offerings
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you
You may opt out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications at any time by contacting us directly or by following the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” links in such communications.
We may use the technical, non-Personal Information described above for any reason we deem appropriate including to improve, maintain and operate EtobiCo Shuttle services.
How We Share and Disclose Information
- Our Partners, payment processors, technical contractors, and other service providers who may or may not be required to keep the Personal Information confidential and are prohibited from using it other than to carry out their services on our behalf
- Our successors in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, or similar transaction
- Governmental Authorities, where required by Applicable Law.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your EtobiCo Shuttle account is active, or as needed to provide you EtobiCo Shuttle services, or as required by Applicable Law.
EtobiCo Shuttle is committed to the security of your Personal Information. We use commercially reasonable technical measures to protect Personal Information in our possession, and our website uses secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect the privacy of sensitive information you provide to us. Your Personal Information resides on a secure server which can only be accessed by password by selected EtobiCo Shuttle personnel and contractors.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Third Party Websites
Your Privacy Rights
Additional Rights for California Residents
California law entitles California residents to certain additional protections regarding Personal Information. California residents have the right to request:
- Information regarding your Personal Information we have collected (including the categories of Personal Information we have collected, the categories of sources of such information, and the purposes for which we have collected such information)
- Notice of whether we have disclosed your Personal Information to third parties (and if so, what categories of information we have disclosed, and what categories of third parties we have disclosed it to)
- A copy of your Personal Information collected by us in the previous 12 months
- That your Personal Information be deleted
Additional Rights for EEA / Swiss Residents
If you are from the EEA or Switzerland, you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you, including:
- Right to erasure: In certain circumstances, you may have a broader right to erasure of Personal Information that we hold about you. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that EtobiCo Shuttle stop processing your Personal Information
- Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held)
- Right to data portability: You may have the right to be provided with your Personal Information in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the Personal Information to another data controller without hindrance
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Children’s Personal Information
The EtobiCo Shuttle website is for those who are 16 years of age and older. We do not knowingly solicit or collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any Personal Information through the website. If we are notified or discover that a child under the age of 16 has submitted Personal Information to us, we will take reasonable steps to delete the information.
Changes to this Policy